Knowing what lies ahead is always exciting but not possible at all times. However, accurate predictions, on the other hand, will help you prepare for contingencies, especially in volatile fields such as in the world of trading and not to forget with cryptocurrency value. The chances are that stocks or the cost of a Bitcoin may shoot up all at once or tumble down and fall all of a sudden.
Nevertheless, having an idea of what may seem probable is always good. For instance, won’t you be glad to know which is the safest bitcoin exchange in Australia or for that matter how much to invest in Bitcoins, mainly if it is coming straight from the horse’s mouth? Of course, yes.
Thus, here are the top five predictions concerning Bitcoin Price for the year 2019 from the crypto experts themselves.
1. The CEO of Galaxy Digital, an investment firm, Michael Novogratz predicts that the Bitcoin price is expected to break the $10,000 mark and skyrocket as high as $20,000. The reason behind this shoot, according to Novogratz, would be contributed mainly due to the entry of many institutional investors in the investment world.
2. Predictions from the CCO (Chief Commercial Officer) of a Bitcoin payment processing company called the Bitpay, Sonny Singh, is entirely in line with that of Novogratz. Singh also feels that Bitcoin price would hit the $20K mark by the end of Q2 and be above $15K in the year 2019 because of the institutional players such as BlackRock and Fidelity.
3. Words from a true cryptoanalyst, Ronnie Moas, are that Bitcoin price will touch the $28K mark in 2019. Besides, Moas also warns the small investors that if they are caught up in the more modest shift in Bitcoin value, then they are most likely to miss the more significant tide.
4. Founder of Morgan Creek Digital Assets, Anthony Pompliano, predicts that the Bitcoin market will be bearish until Q3 of 2019. However, things will begin to change and see a favorable trend towards the end of 2019.
5. On the other hand, CEO of BitMEX, a crypto derivatives exchange, feels that 2019 will be the year of the bear and it will take a while for it to see a bull run concerning the Bitcoin price.
Now that you know what is in store, you could either wait until it is too late or jump to action now at the right time.